Council Tax Support

3. Report a change

Find out how to let us know about any changes that may affect your Council Tax Support.

You must tell us about any changes within one month.

Changes you need to tell us about

  • wages of anyone living in the property go up or down
  • anyone moves into or out of your home
  • changes to other benefits for anyone living in the property
  • change of address
  • change of name

This is not a full list. Let us know about any changes that you think might affect your household income.



In personIn person<div class="ExternalClass0D07743640E54B379775C9BC8CAE9194"><div class="text"><p>Visit a <a href="/residents/neighbourhoods-and-community/onestop-centres">One Stop Centre</a>. We will provide you with a form to complete and can discuss the evidence you need to provide.<br></p></div> <br> </div>
By postBy post<div class="ExternalClass516D4ACF118E46029F46AEC27DC70C94"><div class="text"><p>You can download and print off a copy of the relevant form. Alternatively you can get a copy from a <a href="/residents/neighbourhoods-and-community/onestop-centres">One Stop Centre</a>.</p><p>Complete and return your form to a One Stop Centre or by post to:</p><div class="text-block"> Leeds City Council<br> P.O. Box 60<br> Leeds<br> LS2 8JR </div></div></div>

Did you find what you were looking for?

Did you find the information you were looking for?