Council Tax Support

2. Apply

Find out how to apply for Council Tax Support or Second Adult Rebate.

If you are eligible to claim Council Tax Support or Second Adult Rebate, you will need to complete the online benefits e-claim external link. If you need help completing your e-claim, the form includes help buttons which will guide you through the claims process. If you need additional help there are a number of ways you can contact us:

Call 0113 2224404 to speak to an advisor

Visit us at any one of our One Stop Centres and speak to someone face to face


You can download and print a paper copy of the benefits claim form (PDF 2.87MB).

Paper applications

These are available at one stop centres.

Hand your completed form in at a one stop centre or return to us by post at:

Leeds City Council
P.O. Box 60

Did you find what you were looking for?

Did you find the information you were looking for?