Student discounts and exemptions

Student council tax discount or exemption changes

2. Tell us about a change


If you are a student and are moving home, use our student discount application form to tell us about your change of address.


Call us if:

  • you drop out of your course
  • someone else moves in who isn’t a full time student

0113 222 4404
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, except Wednesday when we open 10am to 5pm