Reporting issues on roads for cyclists and motorcyclists

The best way to report an issue with a road or cycle path is by using our online forms:

For other issues on roads or pavements please see the Report an issue with a road or pavement page for more forms.

If you want to report any issues with one of the City Connect routes please contact them directly

You can also take part in cycling discussions with the Leeds Cycling Consultation Forum.

Use this form to give us your comments. Do not use it to give us personal information - please contact us if you need to get in touch.