Report a lost, stolen or misused badge

Report a lost or stolen badge

If you don't know where you lost your badge or think it may have been stolen you must let West Yorkshire Police know by calling 101. You will be given a lost property or crime reference number. If you know you lost your badge at home then you don’t need to let the police know.

You can then report the missing badge by contacting the blue badge team.

You will be charged £5 for a replacement badge.

If your lost or stolen blue badge was due to expire within the next three months you should re-apply for a new badge instead of reporting it online.

Report someone misusing a badge

If you suspect someone of misusing a Blue Badge please email us.

You can report misuse of a Blue Badge to us in confidence.

We'll need to know:

  • where the misuse occurred
  • when the use occurred
  • the Blue Badge number
  • any further details

Contact us


0113 222 4444
(Monday to Friday, midday to 3pm)



Blue Badge Team,
PO Box 657,

Use this form to give us your comments. Do not use it to give us personal information - please contact us if you need to get in touch.