Find out about 24-hour support in our residential care homes.
Who we help
We support people who:
- are older and require 24-hour care and support
- may have a diagnosis of dementia
- have physical needs which may include support with personal care and mobility
What we do
Support we offer includes:
- help with all aspects of personal care, health and wellbeing in a safe and comfortable home environment
- strength based approaches to support people to retain their independence and do what they enjoy with the people who are important to them
- supported individual and group activities at home and in the community
We work with carers, family, and friends by offering shared support, information and advice.
How to get support
You will need a social worker to make a direct referral to us. Or you can contact us for a conversation about your needs.