Other changes you need to tell us about

Tell us about changes straight away or you may end up paying the wrong amount of council tax.

Changes in your circumstances may affect an existing discount or exemption that you receive, or may mean that you are eligible for one.

See our discounts and exemptions section for further information.

Tell us about a change

If you wish to discuss anything else relating to a change in circumstances, for example if someone has died and left a property unoccupied, please contact us.


0113 222 4404
(Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)