Alcohol and entertainment

You can apply for a range of licences online or by constacting us for the application forms and submitting them by post or email.

You can pay your annual fee online, by calling us or by sending us a cheque.

Make an annual fee payment online External link

Should you need advice about applying for a licence contact us.

If you would like to make a complaint about a licensed premises suring normal office hours, contact us.

If you are experiencing noise problems outside of normal office hours you can contact the Out Of Hours Noise Team on 0113 395 0143.

If you are concerned about your or another person's safety, contact the Police on 999.

Subscribe for licensed premises updates External link

Contact us



0113 378 5029


Entertainment Licensing
Leeds City Council
Civic Hall
Leeds, LS1 1UR