Driver training: are you compliant?
Here’s the lowdown…
All commercial PCV drivers must complete 35 hours of training. All LGV drivers have until 9 September 2014 to complete 35 hours of training. In both cases, the 35 hours can be split into one-day sessions lasting 7 hours each. We offer a full, comprehensive course, covering:
- Fuel economy training
- Drivers hours and tachograph (including Working Time Directive)
- Maintenance, daily checks, speed limits, driving regulations, signs and restrictions
- Health & Safety, loading / unloading, PPE, risk assessments
- Customer service and soft skills
- Lorry mounted crane (HIAB)
- First Aid for road users
- Driver training in cab
- ADR testing for vehicles carrying dangerous/hazardous goods (can count for 1, 2 or 3 days).
We also offer a range of other courses which are detailed below. For further information, dates and prices, please get in touch. Our staff will be happy to discuss your requirements.