Fantastic food is our passion and we have many years of experience in developing healthy, balanced menus which look and taste great and that children really want to eat. Our menus meet the varied and cultural needs of pupils and we tailor menus to suit the unique requirements of each school following their individual specification.
Our food is healthy, nutritious and designed with children and young people at heart. We work closely with our key suppliers for fresh fruit, fresh vegetables and fresh meat to ensure that the produce on our menus is of the highest quality with complete traceability.
Our menus follow a three week cycle of menus which are revised each term to ensure variety and to make the most of seasonal produce, grown locally.
- UK Farm Assured chicken, lamb, beef and turkey
- Free Range Yorkshire Eggs
- Responsibly caught and sustainable salmon and white fish
- Dolphin friendly tuna
- Local, seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables
- We work to ethical trading standards and supply Fairtrade products where available and appropriate e.g. bananas and dry goods such as sugar and cocoa.
All our produce is GMI free, has no hydrogenated fats and no artificial colours.
September 2016 Menu 1
September 2016 Menu 2
September 2016 Menu 3