Find out about how to book a garden waste collection if you don't have a brown bin.
High demand for collections
There may be times when no slots are available for booking. Please try again at a later date.
You can take unwanted household items, such as furniture, TVs, fridges, beds and mattresses and dispose of them for free at one of our household waste recycling centres.
You can get up to four items or four lots of double bagged garden waste collected if you don't receive a brown bin collection service. If you do have a brown bin and have extra garden waste, you should take this to one of our
Garden waste includes:
- grass cuttings
- hedge clippings
- dead plants
- windfall fruit
- small branches
Rules for collection
A collection can be made for up to four items or four bags of garden waste. Please make sure that:
- any waste is double bagged
- this is the same type of waste that would go in a
- loose wood, twigs or branches are no more than 3cm in diameter and secured in manageable sized bundles
- items are no larger than six foot by four foot in size
- you do not include wood from broken up pallets or garden sheds
If you are on a garden waste collection route you cannot book a collection to remove garden waste.
Book your garden waste collection