Jobshops can help you with:
- Job searching – We have facilities available for you to search for jobs online and assistance from our qualified staff to ensure you are looking in the right places.
- Writing your Curriculum Vitae (CV) – Advice and support to help you develop a CV that will create the best impression. We can help you prepare your covering letter and set you up with an email account.
- Application forms – We can provide advice on completing application forms, whether online or on paper, and how to work out the jargon and see if the job is right for you.
- Interview techniques – Managed to get an interview? We offer advice and guidance on how to plan ahead and approach your interview with confidence.
- Information, advice and guidance – Unsure of what next step to take? Our qualified guidance workers will help you look at your work and career options, and signposting to training and work experience opportunities.
- Jobcentre Plus Outreach staff are available in some jobshops - Offering one to one support including in work benefit calculations which show you how much better off you would be when working.
- Improve your health and have a more active lifestyle - You can view details
of this offer by going to the Leeds Let's Get Active website.