Jobshops can help you with:
- Job searching – We have facilities available for you to search for jobs online and assistance from our qualified staff to ensure you are looking in the right places.
- Writing your Curriculum Vitae (CV) – Advice and support to help you develop a CV that will create the best impression. We can help you prepare your covering letter and set you up with an email account.
- Application forms – We can provide advice on completing application forms, whether online or on paper, and how to work out the jargon and see if the job is right for you.
- Interview techniques – Managed to get an interview? We offer advice and guidance on how to plan ahead and approach your interview with confidence.
- Information, advice and guidance – Unsure of what next step to take? Our qualified guidance workers will help you look at your work and career options, and signposting to training and work experience opportunities.
- Jobcentre Plus Outreach staff are available in some jobshops - Offering one to one support including in work benefit calculations which show you how much better off you would be when working.
To view our progress you can view our Employment and Skills Report Infographic (JPG 223KB).