- Readers' groups are great places to meet other people who love to read, talk about books and discover new authors that you may not have thought of trying. Our groups across libraries in Leeds are friendly and informal. New members are always welcome.
- We are sometimes able to arrange for authors to visit readers' groups to talk about their work. We also keep group members up to date about book news and author events with our regular newsletter.
- You can download a list of current readers' groups by clicking 'Documents'
- If your readers' group meets in a non library venue, you can still become an affiliated member and benefit from free reserves when you choose from our library stock. Why not download a copy of our 'Lets Talk Books' leaflet to find out more.
- Want to set up a new readers' group but not sure how to go about it? Download our top tips for setting up and running a readers' group from the 'Documents' section.
- We would love to hear about books that you have read. Why not submit a review either individually or as a group on our Leeds Reads blog.