Middleton Park, the green jewel of South Leeds is a mixture of traditional parkland and ancient woodland. This 190 hectare green space contains something for everyone with attractions including a café, bowling greens, a playground, fishing lake and community events held throughout the year.
Middleton Park is 4 miles south of the city centre and has several entrances. The address of the main entrance to the park is:
Town Street, Middleton, LS10 3SH
Click on the map image below to see a full size version of the park map.
Attractions and facilities
- Visitor Centre with toilets
- Parkland, flower beds and rose garden
- Nature Reserve – see related pages section of this page
- Bowling greens
- Fishing lake - all welcome, please fish responsibly
- Multi-use games area
- Heritage trails covering the history and wildlife of the area.
- Middleton Railway – see external links section of this page
- Middleton Park Equestrian Centre – see external links section of this page
- John Charles Centre for Sport – see related pages section of this page
Visitor centre, café and toilet opening hours
10:15am to 2:15pm, Monday to Friday.
9am to 3pm, Saturday and Sunday.