Join our LeedsCard membership scheme today to receive discounts and exclusive offers across Leeds all year round.
From our sports and leisure facilities to museums, theatres, restaurants and shops there’s plenty of places you can use a LeedsCard. View our latest list of discounts for details of all our offers and savings in the documents section.
LeedsCard membership cards
There are four different membership cards currently available:
- LeedsCard - £10.00 per year. Available to all people aged 19-59 inclusive.
- LeedsCard Extra* - £2 per year. Available to Leeds residents in receipt of certain income or disability related benefits (see LeedsCard application form).
- LeedsCard 60* - £10.00 for life. Available to all people aged 60 or over.
- LeedsCard 60 Extra* - £2 for life. Available to all Leeds residents aged 60 and over in receipt of certain income or disability related benefits (see LeedsCard application form).
* Some additional discounts apply to these memberships
Previous discount to council staff now removed; corporate Bodyline discount unaffected.
How to apply
Visit the LeedsCard team at the One Stop Centre, 2 Great George Street in the centre of Leeds, where we can issue you your card straight away.
If you are applying for a LeedsCard Extra or LeedsCard 60 you may need to bring a proof of address, age or benefit (see the LeedsCard application form in the Documents section for more details).
Our opening times are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 9.30am – 5pm. We are closed at weekends and banks holidays.
You can download an application form from the documents section and hand it in to any Leeds City Council leisure centre and selected libraries. If you apply at your local leisure centre you will be issued with your card straight away, however if you apply at a library it will take a little longer as your card will be posted out to you.
If you are applying for a discounted LeedsCard membership please check the LeedsCard application form to see if you need to bring a proof of age, address or benefit.
Keep your LeedsCard with you as you will need to show it to staff to claim your discount or special offer. If you are booking by telephone please have your LeedsCard number ready.
How to renew your card
You can renew your LeedsCard online if you have a card showing a prefix of ‘LC’ before your eight digit membership number and you are under the age of 60 at the time of application. To do this use the link at the top right of this page in the 'Top Tasks' section. For all other card types please contact the LeedsCard office on 0113 224 3636.