Equality, diversity, cohesion and integration impact assessments help us find out how our plans, actions and services may affect some communities or groups of people differently.
Impact assessments help us:
- identify how services can be made more accessible and appropriate
- Make sure different groups are equally served by policy and decisions
- identify improvements to services
- avoid adopting harmful policies or procedures
- make better decisions
- become a better employer
- under equality legislation we have a duty to show how our services and policies do not discriminate against all communities.
If you would like copies of the completed impact assessments please contact us using the form on this page.