You can find information about current licences issued under the Licensing Act 2003 on the Public Access website. This link will open in a new window. Please search using the PREM number as below for specific applications.
The council is currently dealing with the following applications, which are still open for consultation.
- New application The Cheerful Chilli Barn, East Chevin Road, Otley, LS21 3DD, Ref. No: PREM/03458/001 Expiry date: 24 April 2014
- New application Savers, Savers, 36 Town Street, Armley, Leeds, LS12 3AB, Ref. No: PREM/03460/001 Expiry date: 28 April 2014
- New application Grill Hut, 14 Beechwood Shopping Centre, Church Street, Woodlesford, Leeds, LS26 8RE, Ref. No: PREM/03459/001 Expiry date: 28 April 2014
- New application Parma Pizza, 5 Fountain Street, Morley, Leeds, LS27 9AA, Ref. No: PREM/03462/001 Expiry date: 02 May 2014
- Variation Belgrave Music Hall, 1-1A Cross Belgrave Street, Leeds, LS2 8JP, Ref. No: PREM/03309/004 Expiry date: 05 May 2014
- New application Midgley Farm, Pool Road, Otley, LS21 1EA, Ref. No: PREM/03463/001 Expiry date: 06 May 2014
- Variation Outlaws Yacht Club, 38 New York Street, Leeds, LS2 7DY, Ref. No: PREM/03212/002 Expiry date: 07 May 2014
- New application Sabor Latino, 45 Byron Street, Leeds, LS2 7Q Ref. No: PREM/03465/001 Expiry date: 09 May 2014
- New application Veeno Leeds, Unit 1, 7 Duncan Street, Leeds, LS1 6DQ, Ref. No: PREM/03467/001 Expiry date: 13 May 2014
- Variation McDonalds Restaurant, Retail Unit 2 , 3 - 15 Stile Hill Way, Colton, Leeds, LS15 9J Ref. No: PREM/00791/004 Expiry date: 14 May 2014
Responsible authorities or other persons (within the meaning of the Act) may make written representations to Leeds City Council about this application until the expiry date for consultations which should be sent to the following address: Entertainment Licensing Section, Leeds City Council, Civic Hall, Leeds, LS1 1UR
For full details and to view a copy of the application please contact the Entertainment Licensing Section on telephone number 0113 247 4095 or email email@example.com
It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on conviction for this offence is a fine not exceeding £5,000
If you need any help or advice please contact us by telephone or email. Our telephone line is open Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm.
Current Reviews of Premises Licences
There are no reviews open for consultation.