You can find information about current licences issued under the Licensing Act 2003 on the Public Access website. This link will open in a new window. Please search using the PREM number as below for specific applications.
The council is currently dealing with the following applications, which are still open for consultation.
- Variation Stage@Leeds, Stage@Leeds, School Of Performance & Cultural Industries, University Of Leeds, Woodhouse Lane, Woodhouse, Leeds, LS2 9JT, Ref. No: PREM/02506/002 Expiry date: 05 December 2013
- New application Kippax Band Social Club, 17 Mount Pleasant, Kippax, Leeds, LS25 7AT, Ref. No: PREM/03415/001 Expiry date: 06 December 2013
- New application The Rawdon Bottle Shop, 11A Town Street, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6PU, Ref. No: PREM/03414/001 Expiry date: 09 December 2013
- New application M Fuel, Petrol Filling Station, New Road, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7HW, Ref. No: PREM/03407/001 Expiry date: 11 December 2013
- New application The Decanter, Ground Floor And Basement, 17 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5JQ, Ref. No: PREM/03416/001 Expiry date: 13 December 2013
- New application Little Tipples, The Big Yellow Self Storage, 1 Gelderd Place, Wortley, Leeds, LS12 6HL, Ref. No: PREM/03417/001 Expiry date: 16 December 2013
- New application Beeston Parish Centre, Town Street, Beeston, Leeds, LS11 8PN, Ref. No: PREM/03403/001 Expiry date: 16 December 2013
- Variation Alfred, 4-6-8 Stonegate Road, Meanwood, Leeds, LS6 4HY, Ref. No: PREM/02912/002 Expiry date: 18 December 2013
- New application Pennies & Pounds, 132 - 134 Woodhouse Street, Woodhouse, Leeds, LS6 2JN, Ref. No: PREM/03418/001 Expiry date: 19 December 2013
- New application COSMO Pan-Asian Restaurant, 4 & 5 Merrion Centre, Merrion Way, Leeds, LS2 8NG, Ref. No: PREM/03413/001 Expiry date: 24 December 2013
- Variation Oceana, Merrion Centre, Merrion Street, Leeds, LS2 8NG, Ref. No: PREM/01288/007 Expiry date: 25 December 2013
- New application Leeds Arena Bar (LAB), Unit 9, The New Front, Leeds, LS2, Ref. No: PREM/03419/001 Expiry date: 30 December 2013
Responsible authorities or other persons (within the meaning of the Act) may make written representations to Leeds City Council about this application until the expiry date for consultations which should be sent to the following address: Entertainment Licensing Section, Leeds City Council, Civic Hall, Leeds, LS1 1UR
For full details and to view a copy of the application please contact the Entertainment Licensing Section on telephone number 0113 247 4095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on conviction for this offence is a fine not exceeding £5,000
If you need any help or advice please contact us by telephone or email. Our telephone line is open Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm. You can also offer us feedback on our service by filling out our online customer feedback form.
Current Reviews of Premises Licences
There is no reviews open for consultation.