The Leeds Local Plan includes a Policies Map which shows all the areas in the Leeds District where different policies apply.
The Policies Map will be revised and updated as each Development Plan Document is adopted. As at January 2018 the Policies Map comprises the:
- Saved UDP 2001 and UDP Review 2006 policies
- Natural Resources and Waste Local Plan (adopted January 2013 & revised September 2015)
- Core Strategy (adopted November 2014)
- Aire Valley Leeds Area Action Plan (adopted November 2017)
The Policies Map will be updated, where applicable, to reflect the adoption of policies in:
- Site Allocations Plan
- Neighbourhood Plans
The Policies Map can be viewed and downloaded by clicking on grid squares in the two maps at the bottom of the page. There are too many policy designations to be shown on one single set of maps, so there are there two sets A and B and additional inset maps. The maps should be used in conjunction with the
UDP volume one (written statement),
(Appendices) of the UDP Review 2006 (which incorporate saved policies of the UDP 2001), the Core Strategy, the Natural Resources and Waste Local Plan and the Aire Valley Leeds Area Action Plan.
The following Inset Policies Maps of can be found by following the link in related pages.
- City Centre Inset Maps
- Town Centre Inset Maps and Aerodrome Safeguarding Area Map
- Boundaries of sites designated as part of the
Natural Resources and Waste Local Plan
- Aire Valley Leeds Area Action Plan Inset Maps
We suggest you download and print out the two key guides for the maps: