The Landscape Team is a multi-disciplinary team comprising of:
- Landscape architects
- Nature conservation officer
- Tree officers
related pages section for more information.
We provide Planning advice on all aspects of landscape planning and development. Our aim is to promote sustainable development principles and stewardship of the landscape and biodiversity.
We provide advice on:
- Landscape issues from national and regional policy advice to detail design of individual development sites
- Protected Trees (Tree Preservation Orders (TPO), Conservation Areas and planning controls)
- Existing trees and other vegetation on development sites and their protection
- Biodiversity issues, ecology and ecological surveys
- High hedge nuisance
- Hedgerow Regulations (non- domestic)
For more information please see the
related documents section.