Building Regulation partnership authority scheme

Application forms with fee information are available from the Documents part of the page.  Please note our fees for all applications have increased from 1st April 2016 and are available on the fee schedule document.

Why not become a partner with Leeds City Council Building Control.  Becoming a partner means you are allocated your own surveyor who will be your single point of contact to ensure consistency and a high level of personal service. This surveyor will check all your Building Regulation applications whether they are in Leeds or outside of our geographical boundary.

Your dedicated surveyor will process your application from submission to approval including any necessary consultations with Yorkshire Water or the Fire Service.  Joining is easy and free and there is no contractual agreement.  Simply complete the form from the Downloads or contact us and we will send them so you can register.

Once these have been received and accepted you will be allocated a dedicated Surveyor can use the partnership application forms on the Download.


If you would like more information please contact us on 0113 3786006 or email us at  We are also happy to visit you at your work place if this is more convenient.



LABC National Advertising Campaign
Fee Schedules from 1st April 2016 schedules.pdf86857pdf
What is the difference between Planning and Building Control do I make a Building Regs Application.pdf37647pdf
Partner Authority scheme

Did you find what you were looking for?

Did you find the information you were looking for?