Consultations and feedback

There are many ways to share your views on council services and issues affecting where you live. You can give us a compliment or complaint, take part in a public consultation, get involved with your local community committee, or even volunteer with the council.

When a particular council service (for example Parks, Housing, Waste) is running a public consultation, you will find information about it on the service's web pages. The service will also tell people about it in many other ways such as Facebook, posters, local news, letters, public meetings, and so on depending on the kind of consultation and topic.