If you are visiting the city by car, you can find out information on where to park in the city centre, advice on car sharing, and more about the Park and Ride options available for both commuting and leisure on our Parking in Leeds page.
Leeds has a pay as you go car hire facility provided by Enterprise Car Club. Cars are available to book 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be booked by the hour, day, or as long as you want. The cars are conveniently located in designated parking bays near to where you live and work and can be booked online, by phone in advance or at the last minute. These cars offer an excellent alternative to car ownership for residents and a pool car facility for businesses. Further information is available on the Car Club website.
The benefits of car-sharing:
- save money on transport costs
- fewer cars on the road – less congestion, less pollution and easier parking
- take advantage of 2+ lanes
- provide a solution to the transport problems in rural areas
- reduce the need for a private car
To find out more about car sharing and how to get involved please visit the wycarshare website.