Seacroft Community Hub is located near the vibrant shopping district of Seacroft and offers access to library, housing and customer services.
There are internet-ready PCs which are free to use, as is our WiFi, and we have free IT learning sessions to help you get online! There’s no need to book for the free story time for toddlers. We offer something for everyone from reading groups to activities for children along with access to free eBooks and eMagazines and access to any book from Leeds Libraries lending catalogue.
If you need to speak to your local Councillors or MP they have regular surgeries in the centre or if you want to book a meeting room for a local group you can do that here too.
1 Seacroft Avenue
9am to 4:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
10am to 5:30pm on Wednesday
Local transport information
The Hub is on local bus routes. Please visit
WY Metro for up-to-date travel information.
Street parking is available.
The Good Life Community Café – run by local charity LS14 Trust
- Bike Library
- Memory group (Thursday 9am to midday)
- Monthly cinema club (ask at centre for dates)
- Monthly Dementia friendly group
- Mums and tots cinema club (ask at centre for dates)
- One You Leeds weight loss management group (Monday 12:30pm to 3:30pm)
- Seacroft Community Champions – volunteer to help us run groups and activities
- Shared reading (Tuesday 11am to midday)
- Story time (Wednesday 10am to 11am)
- Whist group (Friday 10:30am to 12:30pm
Services and Surgeries
- Adult Social care talking point (Tuesday afternoons)
- APM employability support (Monday all day)
- Battlescars – self Harm group (every month)
- Benefits advice (Thursday mornings)
- Councillor surgery (every Saturday 10am to 11am)
- Credit Union (Friday mornings)
- Housing Options (Tuesday all day)
- Leeds Pathways (Wednesday all day)
- Legal clinic (Thursday 11am to midday)
- Mental Health drop in (the last Tuesday of every month)
- Money Buddies (Thursday afternoons)
- PCSO drop in (Monday 10am to 11am)
- Registrars (Monday and Wednesday all day)
- Remploy (Tuesday all day)
- Social prescribing (Friday 9am to midday)
- Welfare Rights form filling (Friday all day)