Moor Allerton Community Hub is located in the very busy and popular Moor Allerton District Shopping Centre and offers access to library, housing and customer services.
There are internet-ready PCs which are free to use, as is our WiFi, and we have free IT learning sessions to help you get online! There’s no need to book for free story and rhyme times for toddlers. We offer something for everyone including a reading group, access to free eBooks and eMagazines and access to any book from Leeds Libraries lending catalogue.
If you need to speak to your local councillor or MP they have regular surgeries in the centre or if you want to book a room for a local group you can do that here.
Appointments to see a Registrar can be made here and we can advise on housing, benefits, council tax, parking etc.
If you are looking for work in the area we offer a pop-up jobshop and our experienced staff can help with all aspects of looking for work.
Moor Allerton Centre
Local transport information
The Hub is on local bus routes. Please visit
WY Metro for up-to-date travel information.
Parking spaces are available at Moor Allerton library.
Fusion Community Café – run by local charity Black Health Initiative.
- Arts and crafts (Tuesday 10am to 11am)
- Bat and chat (Wednesday 5:30pm to 6:30pm)
- Cake Decorating (Wednesday 9:30am to midday)
- French and English speaking classes (bookable at centre)
- Lego club (Tuesday 3:45pm to 4:45pm)
- Reading group (Monday 11am to midday)
- Rhyme time (Wednesday 11:15am to 11:45am and Thursday 2pm to 2:30pm)
- Sahara Group (Thursday 11am to 2pm)
- Table tennis aged 12+ (Wednesday 4:30am to 5:30pm)
- Table tennis aged 13+ (Wednesday 5:30pm to 6:30pm)
- Yoga (Tuesday 5:30pm to 6:30pm)
- Zumba (Monday 5:30om to 6:30pm)
- Connect Well (Friday 11am to 4pm)
- Legal clinic (Monday 11am to 1pm)
- Money Buddies (Tuesday 12:45pm to 3:30pm)
- Registrar (Monday 9am to 4pm)
Surgeries and Jobshops
- Alwoodley Councillor surgery (Last Monday each month 4pm to 5:30pm)
- Jobshop (Thursday and Friday 9am to 4pm)
- MP surgery (2nd Friday of each month from midday to 2:30pm)
- Moortown Councillor surgery (Last Saturday of every month 11am to 2:30pm)
- Welfare Rights appeal surgery (2 weekly Wednesday 9am to 5pm)
- Welfare Rights standard surgery (2 weekly Thursday 9:15am to 4pm)