Community centres

Do you need a meeting room? Do you need a hall to put on an event or a party? Do you need a sports hall? Did you know you could hire some or all of these from us?

You may well be familiar with our various leisure centres and swimming pools but you may not be so familiar with facilities within our community centres.

Centres for hire

In the Documents section we list the centres available for hire. This includes the centres we manage directly as well as centres owned by us, but run by community organisations.

For instance, you could host a wedding reception at Allerton Bywater Welfare Hall or Morley Town Hall. You could put on shows or dances at Blackburn Hall or Calverley Mechanics Institute. You could book a conference at Yeadon Town Hall and hire the bar. You could play five-a-side indoor football at the Mandela Centre.


Please contact the community lettings team on the telephone number below, they can provide the current pricing schedule for the venue you are wishing to book.

Contact details

To book one of our centres or to find out more information, please call our community lettings team on (0113) 378 7991 or email us at

To access an application form, scroll down to the Documents section at the bottom of the page and click on the red arrow. This will then display an application form you can complete electronically and email back to us.

To book one of the centres leased to external organisations, please call them directly.​



Directly managed community centres managed community centres.pdf322071pdf
Leased community centres
Morley Town Hall publicity pamphlet
Third Party Hirer’s Public Liability Insurance Party Hirer’s Public Liability Insurance.pdf235900pdf
Community Letting Application Form Letting Application Form.doc163840doc
Community Lettings Terms and Conditions 2017-2018 Lettings Terms and Conditions 2017-2018.pdf277856pdf

Did you find what you were looking for?

Did you find the information you were looking for?