Our vision is to create and maintain successful tenancies, ensuring that our tenants are able to stay in their homes for as long as they wish.
We want our all tenants to have a good quality of life, particularly those who are vulnerable or experiencing poverty and inequality. We know that it is also important for you to feel and be safe in your homes, in the streets and the places you go.
We recognise that your circumstances may change and that you may need some extra support at particular times in your life, such as if you are:
- young and never had your own home before
- an older person who needs help at hand
- have a physical, sensory or learning disability
- at risk of domestic violence
- having difficulties with everyday tasks or domestic affairs
- drug or alcohol dependent
- experiencing money problems, including rent arrears
We want to help you live independently in your home and receive linked up services to support you.
To find out how we can support you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 188 4000.
Leeds Directory gives you the choice of over 1700 businesses and organisations that can support you to live independently help with jobs around the home and personal care.
Read the Leeds Directory