When someone else can manage your tenancy

‚ÄčIf you would like to give permission for someone else, such as a relative, a support agency, or a designated person to deal with any issues, on your behalf, please complete and return the Advocacy Consent form.

By signing the advocacy form you are giving your consent for us to share the information we hold on your tenancy records, with the person or organisation you have named.

If you want to give permission to one or more people or organisations, you will need to complete a separate form for each.



Generic Advocacy consent formhttps://www.leeds.gov.uk/docs/LCC Generic Advocacy Consent Form.pdf137870pdf

Did you find what you were looking for?

Did you find the information you were looking for?