Before reporting a repair, remember some minor repairs are your responsibility, or may not qualify as urgent. Please read the Repairs and Maintenance handbook in the Documents section for more information.
If there is any fault or urgent damage to your property which you feel requires attendance within the next 3 days, you can request a repair by:
- telephoning 0800 188 4000
- visiting your local housing office or One Stop Centre
Important information about repairs:
- You cannot request urgent/emergency repairs using the online system, we ask you to call us so that we can make sure your emergency is dealt with as soon as possible. This can't be guaranteed if it's booked online
- When you contact us to report an urgent or emergency repair we will ask you to answer some questions to make sure that attendance is urgent.
- If an engineer attends your property and it is not deemed an emergency by our criteria you may be charged.
- If you are out when our contractor calls, your job will be cancelled and you will need to report the repair again and arrange a new appointment.
- No gas or electric? First check to see that you have credit on your pre-payment meter and there is no local power cut before reporting to us.