Service improvement volunteers help us to build a partnership with tenants and leaseholders. Volunteering helps you to learn more skills that could lead to other opportunities for you.
As a volunteer you can choose to take part in a variety of activities, in your area or in other areas of Leeds, such as:
- carrying out mystery shopping of our services
- responding to surveys
- accompanying housing officers on estate walkabouts
- spot checking and commenting on the standard of properties before they are let to new tenants
- spot checking how accessible our office buildings and sheltered schemes are
- checking the quality of repairs to properties
- reading and commenting on new leaflets
To volunteer, please email
email@example.com or call
0113 378 1349.