Find out about social care apprenticeship opportunities and register to attend our information day on 17 January 2019.
We have exciting opportunities for anyone wishing to get into a career in social care. Everyone is welcome to attend our Step into care information day to find out more about our apprenticeship programme.
No previous care qualifications or work experience is needed, there is no pre-application process, and it's open to all ages.
The apprenticeship programme
You can expect:
- up to two weeks of nationally recognised and accredited training including Level 1 award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- references secured and portable DBS funded by Leeds City Council
- a four-week experience placement with local care providers followed by an interview for an apprenticeship place with that provider
- a one year apprenticeship – Care Assistant or Learning Disability Support Worker
- an opportunity of a permanent job offer opportunity at the end of your apprenticeship
Register to attend the information and assessment day
Register by contacting:
0113 378 5083 or 0113 378 5087