We can help anyone who is homeless with mental health needs in Leeds.
Referrals can be made to us directly by downloading and completing the referral form (WORD 490KB).
We work with individuals experiencing long and enduring mental health issues
and also one or more of the below criteria:
- A formal diagnosis of a recognised mental health problem is not necessarily needed to meet the criteria.
- living on the streets
- lodging with family/friends (sofa surfing)
- living in short- term emergency temporary accommodation such as Holdforth Court and St George’s Crypt and is in need of urgent support
- served with notice of eviction if this eviction is imminent
- leaving acute wards and has no home to go to
- leaving prison with no long term fixed abode (not on probation)
- threatened with or is the victim of violence or abuse and therefore cannot safely return to the place they were staying/living
These criteria are examples. We try to be flexible and to react to individual needs.
|What we offer||What we don't offer|
|Support to establish someone in a new home and to keep their tenancy||Housing (we do not have any properties at our disposal)|
|Support and advice with mental health issues||Counselling|
|Budgeting advice and support to help you apply for benefits and grants||A service covering the whole of the Leeds area|
|Regular planned visits as per the support plan||Drop in facilities (we do not have a direct/public access office)|
|Support to live independently and develop social networks||Domestic help, administering or holding medication|
|Joint working with other agencies|
0113 378 2567
Please note we are unable to provide crisis and emergency support
(Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am to 4:30pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays Closed)
For professional enquiries about us please email
Mental Health Homeless Team
144 Spen Lane