Services provided under Leeds Local offer

The Leeds Local Offer has several sections for you to use to find details about services available in Leeds for families, young people and children with special educational needs (SEN) and disabilities (or SEND).

The web pages in this section have information on the specialist services provided by Leeds City Council, such as SEN assessment, funding, community health and disability social work and school provision.

When you want to find information about other services closer to your home or for a specific type of SEN, disabilities or age group then using our ‘find services for SEN and disabilities’ button will help you find what you are looking for. It is located on most of the Leeds Local Offer webpages and will return information about services that are not provided directly by the council. The council are not responsible for the content provided by any external website.

If you would like advice and information about any of the services in the Leeds Local Offer please contact the Leeds SEND Information Advice Support Service (formerly Parent Partnership Service).

You can call the Helpline on 0113 3785020 or send an email to:​​

Leeds Local Offer search engine

You can also use the Leeds Local Offer search engine to find services for SEN and disabilities.