You can amend the booking up to 7 working days in advance of the collection date.
If you booked your unwanted items collection through your
My Leeds account and would like to amend or add items to the request, you can do this on your account.
You will need to access the booking and click
update request which will lead you to the screen where your collection can be amended or cancelled.
Cancelling your booking
- You can cancel your bulky collection
up to 48 hours before the collection date
- If you booked your collection through your
My Leeds account, you can cancel your collection online. You will need to access the booking and click
update request which will lead you to the screen where you can cancel
- If you no longer require the collection and do not contact us at least 48 hours in advance of the appointment date, then you will still be charged for the collection
- If you do not adhere to the collection conditions and we are unable to take the items you will still be charged
- If we are responsible for the non-collection of the item outside a 48 hour timescale due to operational circumstance beyond our control e.g. excessive ice, snow etc. we will ensure that you are refunded. You will then be required to make another booking for the item which will require another payment
If you are due to receive a refund this can take up to 10 days to process as we will need to verify that the collection wasn't made.