Whether you are a complete beginner or just need a bit more support, or even have a question about your own device, we can help.
Our free #Digital121 support programme includes:
- phone helpline for support with any digital enquiries
- access to computers and wi-fi in all libraries
- tablet lending at selected libraries
- device and data (SIM cards) gifting at selected libraries
- skills development sessions, including First Steps with Digital
- support from staff trained as Digital Champions
Visit Leeds Libraries Online Learning for useful videos and tutorials.
Getting online will allow you to enjoy our free online library offer, such as streaming live music, searching your family history, borrowing an eBook or accessing newspapers and magazines.
Get in touch to find out more, call 0113 378 5005 or email email@example.com.