There are plenty of opportunities to support the work of the Parks and Countryside service.
- Volunteer as an individual or a group
- Sponsor a park, roundabout, nature reserve or other green space - see our Sponsoring roundabouts and green spaces page for more information
- Join a ‘Friends of’ or In Bloom group
- Set up a community group to care for your local green space
- Provide feedback on parks and countryside developments through the consultation process
- Donate or leave a legacy to public parks and green spaces at Leeds Parks Fund
See the Related pages section for more information about getting involved.
Online: go to the Contact Us section and fill in the online form
Telephone: call us on 0113 378 6002