Headingley Community Hub is located on North Lane, Headingley, and offers access to Library, Customer Services, Housing and Customer Services.
There are internet-ready PCs which are free to use, as is our WiFi, and we have free IT learning sessions to help you get online! There’s no need to book for free story and rhyme times for toddlers. We offer something for everyone from writers and reading groups and also any book from Leeds lending catalogue.
Follow us on Twitter
renew a library book online or by calling the 24/7 automated telephone renewals line on 0845 120 7271.
Please have your library card or the barcode number of each item to hand
Joining the library
What's on in libraries
Services in all our libraries
- Assistive Technology
- Adult books for loan, fiction and non-fiction
- Children's books for loan, fiction and non-fiction
- Children's holiday activities, check locally
- Community information
- Council Papers (online)
- Events, check locally
- Free internet access
- Learning Sessions e.g. learn how to use a computer
- Microsoft Office Facilities
- Planning Applications (online)
- Request Service