Find us on Google Maps
one stop centre opening times
|Monday||2pm to 5pm|
|Wednesday||2pm to 5pm|
|Friday||2pm to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 12pm|
- Baby change facility
- Disabled access toilet
- Public toilets
- Free WiFi
- Free computer access with MS Office and internet
- Free scanning facilities
- Study space
- Summer Reading Challenge
- Lego club
- Wide range of books to borrow inc large print and talking book
- Free access to eBooks & eMagazines
- Free reservations
- Small gifts, stamps and digital accessories for sale
- General help and information about the local community
There is a free car park available.
Local transport information
For information about local bus routes, please visit
WY Metro for up-to-date travel information.
The library is a two minute walk away on an even surface.
There is no disabled parking.
The wheelchair accessible entrance faces onto the main road. There is a wheelchair accessible ramp. The entrance doors are not automatic.
The building is on two levels but there is a stair lift to each level and all services can be accessed from the lowest level.
There are public toilets including one with disabled access.
An induction loop is available.
Support dogs are welcome.