Are you aged 15-19 and thinking about your next steps?
Not quite sure what to do after you finished school or college? Or already studying A-levels and thinking of changing courses?
No firm plans for the 2018-19 academic year?
If you are a young person aged 15-19 who is unsure what their next steps are after GCSEs or A-Levels, come along to our drop-in event.
You can talk to local post-16 providers; get information and advice about post-16 learning opportunities across the city, individual courses, apprenticeships and traineeships and find something to suit you. You will be able to apply for courses and apprenticeships on the day.
No need to book a place, you can just turn up on the day.
1. Pathways Support Team
3. Interserve Learning & Employment
4. Leeds Apprenticeship Hub
5. Leeds Arts University
6. Leeds City College
7. Leeds City Council Jobshops
8. Leeds College of Building
9. North Lancs Training Group
10. Notre Dame Sixth Form College
11. Prince's Trust Team Programme (through Askham Bryan College
12. Swarthmore Education Centre
13. The Leeds United Foundation
14. The Works Skatepark
15. YMCA Training
16. Learning Innovations Training
17. Go Higher West Yorkshire (NCOP)
18. Street League
20. Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
21. Progressions UK
22. Back 2 Work
23. UTC Leeds