Employment Leeds offers a free service for businesses recruiting to jobs and Apprenticeships.
Getting to know and understand your business is the first stage in the process. An individual account manager will be assigned to work with you to help fill your vacancies. Your account manager will:
- help you to draft job descriptions and job adverts
- advertise vacancies through our extensive networks including Jobshops, a dedicated webpage and social media
- support with candidate selection to ensure you only interview the most appropriate candidates
- arrange and deliver job information events
- offer specific advice and guidance around Apprenticeships
- support school engagement
- support you to achieve a representative workforce
- support your social value aspirations and commitments by making connections with partners
- offer advice and guidance to support business growth including the development and upskilling of new and existing staff
In 2017/18 we worked with 355 businesses and helped 5,624 people into work.