Child performance licences and work permits

​Many children enjoy performing, whether in plays, films, advertising or on television and parents often enjoy supporting them.

Laws exist which are designed to protect children's welfare and prevent them from being exploited.

This page contains downloable application forms and a leaflet with information on the criteria. More information can be found on GOV.UK - Performance licences for children and young people.

If you have any problems or require additional information, please email or ring 0113 378 5995.



Children's Work Permit Form's Work Permit Form.doc100352doc
Contract of Agreement contract 2017.doc58368doc
BOPA Exemption application form 2017 Exemption application form 2017.doc95744doc
Example Notification of Non-lic performance Notification of Non-lic performance.doc92672doc
New table Restrictions in relation to all performances table Restrictions in relation to all performances.pdf28695pdf
School children and part time work guidance children and part time work guidance.pdf581887pdf
Standard licence application form application form v3.docx54464docx
The Children (Performance and Activities) (England) Regulations 2014 Children (Performance and Activities) (England) Regulations 2014.pdf102680pdf

Use this form to give us your comments. Do not use it to give us personal information - please contact us if you need to get in touch.