Alcohol and entertainment

You can apply for a range of licences by downloading the application forms and submitting them by post or email.

We can accept payment online or over the phone. You can find more information on the individual licence pages.

Should you need advice about applying for a licence please email us  or phone 0113 378 5029.

If you would like to make a complaint about a licensed premises, please email or phone our contact centre on 0113 222 4444 (Mon to Friday, 9am to 5pm).

If you are experiencing noise problems outside of normal office hours you can contact the Out Of Hours Noise Team on 0113 395 0143.

If you are concerned about your or another person's safety please contact the Police on 999.