Our Safer Food Direct ‘Gain or Retain 5’ package is aimed at business owners running catering or retail premises in Leeds.
It’s designed to help business owners understand what’s needed to achieve a five star National Food Hygiene Rating score.
What we offer
- an on-site visit delivered by an experienced and qualified Food Safety Officer. They will provide practical advice appropriate to the size of your business
- advice for your business on how to achieve the highest possible standards. The officer will write this up in a simple and easy to understand report
- include an up to date “Safer Food Better Business” pack and diary for new businesses
Who is it for?
- for start-up businesses and newly registered food businesses. Gain or Retain 5 is regarded as essential for people new to food businesses
- existing businesses can also take advantage of Gain or Retain 5 to ensure they maintain their existing rating or improve to the five star
How will it help you?
Gain or Retain 5 will:
- save you time by providing professional advice tailored to your business
- save you money through receiving advice on appropriate procedures and equipment you need. This is proportionate to the level of your business, avoiding over-spending on compliance
- enhance your chances of receiving or retaining a high (5 star) Food Star Rating that you can use in your marketing. This gives your business a competitive edge
- give you reassurance from a compliance perspective. It’s good for your business and good for your customers
- enable you to put in place the building blocks to grow your business in a sustainable way
Gain or Retain 5 costs £279 (including VAT).
Please note, businesses that are a low risk to people’s health might not get a 0-5 rating but would still benefit from a visit from of our officers. If you’re unsure, please contact us before purchasing the product.