Handing out leaflets, collecting for charity and market research

 ​​​Handing out leaflets

If you plan to give out leaflets or other printed material in the city centre, you will need a permit. These are available to buy via the Flyer consents and badges page.

Collecting for charity

If you are collecting for charity, you will need a Street Collection Permit; this is to ensure competing charities aren’t collecting in the same area. You can obtain a permit from our Entertainment Licensing Team by calling 0113 378 5029.

Market Research

​​If you wish to carry out market research you need to wear identification and should keep doorways and footpaths clear. If you are carrying out a large piece of market research with a number of surveyors, please email city.centre.management@leeds.gov.uk or call 0113 378 6646.

You should also be aware of and follow the Market Research Association’s code of conduct.




Did you find what you were looking for?

Did you find the information you were looking for?