Money management

BITMO's Financial Inclusion Officer is Ashlyn Fairchild. Ashlyn supports BITMO tenants with a whole series of money related topics from benefit enquiries and applications through to appeals, budget management and debt.

Ashlyn offers a drop in service on Mondays between 4pm and 5pm and Thursdays between 1.30 and 2.30pm.

To contact Ashlyn email or phone 0113 3782190

 Additonal Financial Inclusion Support offered at BITMO
CAB (Citizen Advice Bureau) are available to meet with people on Wednesday mornings in the GATE. Their Energy Affordability Adviser, Vicky, offers a drop in service in the GATE fortnightly on Monday mornings. See the GATE page for dates.
To book appointments please call 0113 344 8367 or visit for more information.
Leeds City Credit Union holds an Information Point every Tuesday from 9.30am until 11am. Come along and get advice on creating a credit union account, accessing loans and even saving for Christmas. To book an appointment speak with GATE staff or call 0113 3782190
You can also get help and advice from Leeds Money Information Centre (Leeds MIC)
Come along to the GATE every Friday morning for a FREE full English breakfast cooked by the lovely Geraldine and Steph. The Happy Friday Breakfast Club meets in the GATE every Friday morning from 9.30am and everyone is welcome!