Neighbour issues and anti social behaviour

BITMO and Leeds City Council believe you should be able to enjoy peace and quiet in your own home, feel safe and secure and not have to suffer the anti-social activities of others.

Dangerous driving

To report dangerous driving please see the information in the drop down FAQ on this page.

Antisocial behaviour

Anti-social behaviour causes real misery for people who simply want to get on with their lives.  It can range from serious acts of violence and harassment to more 'everyday' incidents like noise nuisance.

Belle Isle TMO are committed to helping our customers and our partners fight crime and anti-social behaviour (ASB) in and around Belle Isle.

We will investigate allegations of nuisance or anti-social behaviour, and deal with the complaint appropriately. You can report problems We try to help people settle their differences informally, in a reasonable way.

Most people respect others' need for privacy and quiet. But there are people and families who act unreasonably towards their neighbours and communities.

Neighbour disputes

Neighbour disputes often start over a small issue but can quickly grow into a more serious problem that can cause major health and lifestyle issues for the people involved. Mediation services can help.

Mediation is a confidential process in which an impartial third party (someone who isn’t involved) helps the people who are having the conflict sort out their problems together, in an informal environment.

Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation work in partnership with an organisation called Yorkshire Mediation Services to provide a mediation service for tenants and residents who live in Belle Isle.

If you would like to find out more about how mediation can help you, please call us on Freephone number  0800 389 5503 or (0113) 3782188

If you are suffering from nuisance you may also find it useful to keep a record using the BITMO Nuisance Diary from the documents section.​​​



Reporting Dangerous DrivingReporting Dangerous Driving<div class="ExternalClass16BE1C8FC0FE4132A88EEB0C0F1A08A6"><span id="ms-rterangepaste-start"></span><div><div>The quickest, most effective way to report dangerous driving is by telephoning the Police non-emergency number – 101 where a police incident log will be created immediately or by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111</div> <div> </div> <div>People can report a non-emergency crime online now and anonymously via <a href=""></a>. Crimes can also be reported anonymously via the Police non-emergency number – 101.</div> <div> </div> <div>Information the Police require</div> <div> </div> <div>When reporting these types of issues the more information provided to the Police, the greater their chances of success will be in tackling the problem and taking positive action. Where possible information should include:</div> <div> </div> <div>• Time, day and date<br>• An exact location rather than a vague one<br>• Vehicle – as detailed a description as possible (with registration number, if possible, if one is displayed), to include colour(s), markings and any distinguishing features<br>• Have you seen the vehicle before? Do you know who owns the vehicle? Do you know where the vehicle is kept?<br>• Rider/Driver – Again, as detailed a description as possible to include clothing. Do you know them? If so, how?<br>• Do you know where they live?<br>• What exactly were/are they doing? </div> <div> </div> <div>Please consider – the rider of a registered quad bike (i.e. one with a number plate) is NOT required by law to wear a safety helmet – Please do not report this on its own.</div> <div> </div> <div>See it, Report it – Don’t Ignore it<br></div> <span id="ms-rterangepaste-end"></span><br></div></div>