Coronavirus service changes
We are currently looking at suspending all non-essential repairs and maintenance activity to council homes.
We will continue to deliver essential repairs and maintenance only. This will be restricted to repairs and maintenance that if not done, are a danger to the health or safety of you or other householders.
If you have already reported a repair that isn’t essential then it is unlikely to get completed by the target date you have been given and it will be necessary for us to rearrange this with you in the future.
If you are not a Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation tenant, call Housing Leeds on
0800 188 4000 or
0113 376 0410.
If you are a Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation (BITMO) tenant, you can request a repair:
- Online via our Online System (but only for non-emergency repairs)
- By phoning our Freephone Repairs Hotline on
0800 389 5503 or
- In writing or in person to the Belle Isle Office at Aberfield Gate Office
Please remember all our staff carry ID cards. For your own safety we ask that you ask to see their ID before allowing them into your home. Should you wish to check someone’s credentials before allowing them into your home phone
0800 389 5503 or
(0113) 378 2188.
Emergencies out of normal office hours
You should always ring
0113 376 0499 and your request will be passed to our Out of Hours Repairs Service. Please note that this service is for emergencies only and a charge will be made where the repair is found not to be an emergency.
We ask you to:
- Report repairs quickly
- Make sure you are at home for an appointment
- Give as much information about repairs as possible
- Cooperate with us, which can mean removing furniture and floor finishes and keeping children and pets out of the way