As we all know, looking for a job can be difficult and stressful . . .
But it will be easier and you will improve your chances if you are organised and approach your search like an actual job, with set hours and a structure. These JobSearch pages will help you get organised! They will help you:
• focus on your key skills
• decide what type of work you are looking for
• get information and advice
• write a powerful CV and covering letter or email
• find and apply for vacancies
• present yourself with confidence at an interview