Leeds School Library Service (SLS) provides the best available resources direct to Leeds schools to underpin the curriculum, and inspire reading for pleasure in pupils and staff, raising attainment throughout the school.
Our service includes:
- providing quality resources to support curriculum and reading for pleasure
- information and advice on your school library and book corners including selecting and purchasing quality library stock
- editing and classifying your library stock
- offering author visits and other promotions
- in-service training courses for school staff
For full details of our offer to schools please
visit our School Library Service web page.
How to find us
Leeds School Library Service
Queenswood Education Centre
Leeds, LS6 3NT
Get directions on Google Maps
We are open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4:30pm, all year round. If you would like to know more about what we do, please contact us.