We want to make it as easy as possible for customers to contact us and access our services. You can do so over the phone, or face-to-face in local housing offices and One Stop Centres, via email and our website or in writing.
Some calls may be monitored or recorded for quality and training purposes.
- For general enquires, such as reporting repairs, rent enquiries, general tenancy issues please call 0800 915 1113.
- If contacting us from a mobile please call 0113 398 4708.
- Textphone for deaf and hard of hearing people 0113 222 4410, available 8am - 6pm. Deaf customers with a text phone can access the same services 24/7 by typing 18001 before the 0800 number.
- Contact our Out Of Hours rent and housing benefit team on 0113 2477274 between 6pm and 9pm and we can take a rent payment, discuss your rent account, or housing benefit’
- Customers with hearing impairments can also email the Out of Hours team directly outside of service hours at LCCOutOfHours@leeds.gov.uk - EMERGENCIES ONLY
- You can contact us by text about your rent account. Text us for free on 80800 and start your message with WNWRENT