West North West homes wants to ensure that all its services are available to ALL members of the community. We now send our rent statements to our customers in their preferred language if requested.
We know that some people may have difficulty accessing our services, for example, getting to our offices or reading information we send in English. If English is not your first language and you need help, then we have an interpreting service to help you.
When visiting our offices
- We can provide telephone translations in different languages when you visit our offices.
- Face to face translations are available but these will need to booked in advance.
- Written translations of our information is available in a number of languages on request.
- If you make our staff aware of your language needs they will be able to help you.
When we visit your home
- When we visit your home we can provide a translation service by using our mobile phones and you can have a three way conversation so that we can communicate with you. If you let our staff know what language you need they can make the necessary arrangements.
- We can also arrange for a translator to visit your home, but again, this will need to be booked in advance.
West North West homes can provide information in various formats upon request:
- large print
- audio tape or CD
- sign language (using British Sign Language Interpreters)
- text messages
Please let our staff know what format you would prefer to receive your information